Home Tour Event Sales. Start March 15, 2023!
ALTADENA GUILD OF HUNTINGTON MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
CORDIALLY INVITES YOU TO ATTEND OUR
70TH ANNUAL HOME & GARDEN TOUR
Rubio Street – The Gem of Altadena
Sunday May 7, 2023, 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
On tour are beautiful homes and gardens in one of Altadena’s most desirable neighborhoods. Various architectural styles and gardens will be showcased for viewing with each home being as unique as Altadena itself.
Guests will enjoy live music and shopping for clothes, jewelry and gifts from multiple vendors. Classic cars will be on display. Start the day with pastries and coffee and then enjoy lunch and refreshments at the Cafe. Explore community booths and learn about programs for us all.
Since 1951, the Altadena Guild of Huntington Memorial Hospital has raised several million dollars to benefit Huntington Medical Research Institutes (HMRI) and Huntington Hospital. We hope you’ll join us as we support and celebrate these two invaluable resources!
Ticket price to tour the homes and gardens is $45 per person in advance, $50 day of tour.
Reservations will be held for you at check-in
under the name of the purchaser; tickets will not be mailed to you.
At check-in, you will receive a wristband for entry to the street.
In case the event is canceled, reservations are not refundable.
- This is a walking tour with street parking nearby. The tour is not handicapped accessible. As a courtesy to the homeowners, we request no pets and no children under age 12. Flat or low-heeled shoes only. Please no photographs.
- All guests must observe current safety protocol if circumstances warrant.
- For directions to the area, please do a map search for Rubio Street and Maiden Lane, Altadena, CA 91001. Parking is available on streets such as Maiden Lane, East Palm Street and North Holliston Ave. south of Altadena Drive. North Holliston Avenue north of Altadena Drive will be closed to traffic.
- There are two entrances:
1. Main entrance at Maiden Lane and Rubio Street.
2. Walk-in entrance at Holliston Avenue and Rubio Street.
- Questions, Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, Subject: Home Tour Event.